The Visit Your Local Quilt Shop Day blog tour kicks off today! Join some of your favorite designers, teachers, and popular bloggers in the sewing and quilting world and visit their blogs as they talk about their favorite local quilt and fabric shops, shops they’ve visited on their travels, and why independently-owned shops are important to quilters, sewists, and crafters everywhere.
But wait, you can be a part of the blog tour too! If you write on your personal blog about YOUR favorite local, independently-owned quilt shop or fabric shop, you can add your blog to the tour! You heard that right – this isn’t an exclusive blog tour for just the “who’s who” of the quilting and sewing world (though we really, really appreciate all of our famous peeps who are helping us kick it off). Everyone is invited to write about their favorite LQS between now and January 24!
Follow the blog tour:
- Abby Glassenberg – While She Naps
- Alissa Haight Carlton – Handmade by Alissa
- Allison Harris – Cluck Cluck Sew
- Cara Wilson – Cara Quilts
- Carolyn Friedlander – CarolynFriedlander.com
- Cheryl Arkison – Dining Room Empire
- Christina Lane – The Sometimes Crafter
- Debbie Grifka – Esch House Quilts
- Diane Gilleland – CraftyPod
- Pam Harris – Gingerbread Snowflakes (Read Diane’s and Pam’s back-to-back)
- Jane Davidson – Quilt Jane
- Jen Carlton-Bailly – Betty Crocker Ass
- Julie Herman – Jaybird Quilts
- Krista Hennebury – Poppyprint
- Laurie Wisbrun – Scarlet Fig
- Michelle Freedman – Design Camp
- Monica Solorio-Snow – Happy Zombie
- Pat Sloan – Create with Pat Sloan
- Penny Layman – Sew Take a Hike
- Rachael Gander – Imagine Gnats
- Rae Hoekstra – Made by Rae
- Rita Hodge – Red Pepper Quilts
- Victoria Gertenbach – The Silly BooDilly
Are you ready to join the fun? You’ll find some of the blogs above in our thumbnail previews below (for people who like photos before they click), and you can also link up your post!
Don’t forget to grab our buttons and other free downloadable images for your blogs!