- Visit your favorite independent quilt or fabric shop, take a photo inside the shop, and upload the photo to the contest page at facebook.com/quiltshopday with a caption saying why YOU love your local, independent quilt or fabric shop.
- Or, if you’re not on Facebook, you can still enter by uploading your photo to Twitter or Instagram with hashtag: #ILoveMyLQS in the caption or tweet.
- Deadline for entries is January 24, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Fans will vote for their favorites January 25, 2013 through January 31, 2013.
- Have fun! Share your Local Quilt Shop Love with the world! Win prizes!
We would like to thank our Grand Prize sponsor, Brother USA for donating a Project Runway™ Limited Edition Computerized Sewing Machine. The winner will also receive a $500 shopping spree* to the shop featured in their winning entry (*shopping spree courtesy of a $500 Brother Visa ® Prepaid Card).
Plus, the 10 runners-up will receive an I Love My Local Quilt Shop tote bag of fabrics, threads, notions, books, DVDs, and other prizes from runners-up prize sponsors valued at retail $200. This is an amazing prize package for our Top 10! Special thanks to our runners-up prize sponsors: Aurifil, BasicGrey, Coats & Clark, C&T Publishing, Hoffman, In the Beginning, Martingale, Moda, Marcus Fabrics, QuiltGate, Quilting Arts TV, Quilting Treasures, Studio E Fabrics, Timeless Treasures, and WindhamFabrics.